Several months ago, I received a survey from an organization called Judicial Watch that concerned the use of the Death Penalty, which I am strongly in favor of; therefore, I filled out the survey and sent it back without thinking twice about it, nor did Judicial Watch even enter my mind once after. So yesterday, imagine my ire when I get another survey from Judicial Watch – this time with so much vitriol against former president Barack Obama – as well as his Administration, not to mention Hillary Clinton (and I’m no fan of hers) – that I sent the following letter from my iphone (I don’t normally use my phone for emails because it often too easy to ‘send’ the message without it being finished):
To whom it may concern,
I just received your survey today and was dismayed to learn that your organization has reduced itself to despicable name calling and playing the White Mans blame game (former President Obama’s administration being referred to as a ‘gang’). It is apparent that Judicial Watch is a right wing, ultra conservative organization and as a woman of color living in a country that suffers from institutional racism, I want no part of any research, polls, surveys or anything else from your organization so do not send me any more materials and remove me from your mailing list. I’m not a Trump zealot like the rest of you sheeple and proud of it; he’s not a god just a man with more money (and less sense) than most. I tore your survey to pieces and tossed it into the garbage where it belongs.
Ordinarily, I would have sent an email more along the lines of this:
As a woman of color making do in Amerikkka, I do not appreciate your nasty name baiting of former President Obama and his Administration (lawless gang) nor your obvious veneration of President Trump and his Administration. It is evident that you people are damn glad to have the ‘nigger’ out of the White House and a man of your own skin hue back in there at last! I’m glad you’re happy about that because I am not, and if I get enough money to emigrate to another, more hospitable land than the US I will do so, because Whites here are really showing their ‘true colors’ as far as race relations go, and I’m beyond sick and tired of the racist bullshit that we non-Whites (especially Blacks and Hispanics) must face daily. Okay, you got your White bigot elected. Great. Stop your hating on Obama and move on. Oh wait, you can’t do that because Obama was president for 8 years and Trump will only be in there 4 years – if he even lives that long. What I really want to say is, go fuck yourselves…dipshits!
I decided to do further research on Judicial Watch and of course I learn that, like Fox News, Bill O’Reilly, Retardicans, and other Right-leaning types, the organization is totally Conservative and even reports fake news, utilizing emotion-laden words in order to inflame their narrow-minded fans. I participated in a poll that asked visitors to the website how they would rate Judicial Watch, and I gave it an ‘extreme right’ rating. Here are some links to ‘news’ as reported by Judicial Watch –
- Report: It’s week 4, and the ‘soft coup’ against Trump administration is in progress February 14, 2017 6:37 pm
- Are we going to need a tougher rule on feds’ private email use? February 14, 2017 6:35 pm
- Conservatives demanding details on federal workers’ encryption use February 14, 2017 2:50 pm
- Obama’s Homeland Security Chief Used Private, Unsecured Email for Official BusinessFebruary 13, 2017 10:11 pm
- Former DHS Sec Used Unsecure Email To Share Sensitive Information With Foreign Officials February 13, 2017 6:38 pm
- Judicial Watch: ‘Unlawful’ State Dept ‘Stonewalled’ Request for Refugee Travel Loan, Taxpayer Loss Info February 13, 2017 3:27 pm
- SOROS PLANS ENDLESS, ORCHESTRATED ANTI-DEPORTATION PROTESTS February 10, 2017 10:13 pm
- U.S. appeals court upholds suspension of Trump travel ban February 9, 2017 10:12 pm
- Jay Sekulow & Tom Fitton outlines problems with travel ban court ruling February 9, 2017 2:25 pm
- Judicial Watch: Calif. Taxpayers Pay $25K Monthly for Eric Holder’s Anti-Trump Strategy Meetings February 8, 2017 2:43 pm